Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lobster Trap

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - the family has been busy as heck and well, its tough for a girl like me to always make time for the Information Superhighway.

So as most of you know Mommy has this lobster kick - I'm not sure what drives this sickness but suffice to say, I have now fallen victim to it.

I'm lying around, trying to get "unconstipated" and after I finally leave Mommy and Daddy some truly unspeakable inventory in my diaper, next thing I know I'm thrown in the bath and I emerge as a billboard for Red Lobster. Perhaps I deserve it after a couple nights of keeping everyone up with my plumbing backed up but come on already. I'd like to think my 5 month birthday would have warranted something a little more sheek but alas....no.

NLC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! I was waiting from some lobster threads!

Anonymous said...

sorry, meant that to say "waiting FOR some lobster threads"