Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I have officially been an air breathing, carbon-based land rover for 4 weeks! I made Daddy celebrate with me when he got home from work tonight - with the appropriate accoutremont on my head of course. It may not look like it but I am thrilled with the new milestone. I wonder if I'll look back on these times and ponder how easy I've had it? Ah the great mysteries of life.

Speaking of mysteries - I've upgraded to the "fast nipple".....bet that got your attention. Apparently Mommy and Daddy were growing tired of me sucking on my bottle for 30 mins, only to put half of it in my burping towel. Now I've upgraded to HIGH SPEED if you will, and things are going much faster and better for all parties.

Back to my one month bacchanalia - wish you all were here!

NLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy 4 week birthday Miss Nicola! :) And ANY birthday party that includes a "faster nipple" has got to be a GREAT party! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. I think your mommy and you need to make a West Coast trip so all your aunties out here can fawn over you! :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Debra