Saturday, December 03, 2005

Baby Consoles Father Over Loss of Freedom

Daddy just got back from his first business trip since I came into the family. After three nights on the westcoast he fell right back into MY groove which seemed to thrill him to no end - especially after a red-eye from LA. Honestly, I think he was a little down. He probably got a little taste of his "old life" and the freedom he enjoyed before I rocked his world. So being the loving, caring daughter I am, I put my little head on his chest (thankfully covered this time) and let him know he's the best Daddy in the whole world...at least as it stands right now - I reserve the right to rethink things when I'm 13. Mommy on the other hand was a pillar of motherhood after the power went out for three hours on the first night Daddy was away. This was promptly followed by Connor getting the flu that same night so he had to stay home from school the next day. Throw in the fact she had to take care of little ole me at the same time and I think she's the best Mommy in the whole wide world!

NLC
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: