Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blog Evolves with Catchy New Title

After careful consideration and some trepidation I have decided to change the title of my little blog. I know, I know - some of you are asking yourselves, what gives you the right? Why didn't you ask first? Are you crazy? Did you ask your parents? Have you checked your diaper?

But like so many good things, we need to change and evolve over time, especially since we babies are changing so quickly at this stage of life anyway. So with that, we're moving to Inf@nt Girl until such time we move to something really creative like, "Toddler". I'm thinking of soliciting title recommendations for my next change so get those witty juices flowing, you've got at least ten or twelve months!

For those of you who are curious, Mommy and Daddy blessed this little change but don't think for a moment they had any say in the matter. After getting vaccines in both legs on Friday and crying bloody murder all afternoon I can pretty much get anything I want. They've fallen right into my steely web.

Oh ya, doctor update: I was 11lbs. 4 oz and a Yao Ming-like 23 inches tall/long! Doc was very pleased.

NLC

No comments: