Monday, November 28, 2005

34 Quarter Pounders With Cheese

So I just had my two (almost three) week checkup and the doc was very pleased if I do say so myself. As a matter of fact she told Mommy that I don't need to go back until I'm two months old! I weighed-in at a svelte 8.5 pounds! Can you see my second chin taking shape? That makes me equivalent in size to a stack of 34 Quarter Pounders with Cheese....or so Daddy tells me. I think Weightwatchers is starting to affect him.

I also got my hepatitis shot....took it right to the leg like a big girl but not without letting all of Northern Virginia know I was nailed. I say if the hepatitis wants a piece of me, bring it on - I'm now armed.

NLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put the burgers down Daddy!

Nicola is just too cute. Love the bath pictures.

Steve and I are still looking for some good biker babe clothes for Nicola. Maybe some motorcycle pjs.

Melissa and Steve