Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cool Moe Auntie K's

Today Mommy, Daddy and I went over to Aunt Kara's for some "Faux Thanksgiving" fun. Tay-tay and Connor are not due back to the house until Friday night so we won't really have our Thanksgiving until Saturday. Aunt Kara is supposedly going to make most of the fixins on Saturday and has threatened Ham in lieu of Turkey. I'm not entirely sure that's kosher with me since this is my first holiday in this world and I should get to experience my Thanksgiving with all the traditional fanfare. But what do I really care - what am I going to do, try and "gum" it all down between bottles?

Anyways, we had great fun today. We got in the holiday spirit with the movies Elf and The Christmas Story and lets not forget the smoked oysters, cheese and crackers - now that's good livin'. I don't care what Daddy says, Aunt Kara is a-ok with me!

Stella Artois

NLC

No comments: