Wednesday, November 09, 2005

There's No Place Like Home...

Tomorrow is the latest in a string of big days for me - I'm going home!! Mommy and Daddy seem to be shooting for a midday departure. In all my life, I've never seen them so happy - something about sleeping in their own bed!?

Mommy and I continue to mend from our trying experience yesterday. She's got ice in the funniest of places but it sure seems to be doing the job.

I hear my room is easily the most completely decorated room in the house so I guess that's a good thing. Daddy seems a little troubled that it makes the rest of the house look like a crack den.

Back to my crib.

NLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe MTV will feature you on Cribs? Or Daddy can be on Pimp My Ride? Congrats, let us know when you're up for company (not to be confused with a night out with the kids left with your friends ...)

..Howard and Gillian