Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hear no Evil, well...See Some Evil

I'm all bright eyed and bushy-tailed after a really great night of sleeping last night. I slept for two, three hour stints to the absolute delight
of Mommy and Daddy. I'm ready to wreak havoc and eat the family out of house and home. Did I mention I'm up to 4 whole ounces of formula at one sitting? Not bad after starting with a paltry 1.5 ounces when i first got home.

Mommy continues to be my rock - you know a little girl like me has lots of needs and Mommy steps right up likes she's done this bit her whole life. Daddy has been there too but I think I've got the mojo going with Mommy.

Daddy ordered Mommy to go shopping on her own yesterday and I think Mommy didn't quite know what to do with herself. But judging by the bags she brought in when she came back, she fell right back into the groove.

Consilio et animis

NLC

No comments: