Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's Like....Magic

Do Daddy's hands look as big as my head? Just thought I'd ask because from my end they look HUGE.

BTW, I think we've stumbled on my first nickname. Mommy and Daddy have been putting me to bed each night in one of those customized swaddling blankets with the two velcro attachments up front. It really is a complete misuse of science - where do you find the engineers to design these things?? Anyways...I have a penchant for getting an arm or both arms or one arm and a leg out of this contraption which confound Mommy and Daddy to no end....SO (here's the punchline finally) they've decided I'm like a little "Houdini". Hopefully the handcuffs, suspended over a freezing lake in a train trunk is not the next step but I think they find it all amusing nonetheless.

Back to my crib.

Houdini

No comments: